Did anyone else notice that all of these networking sites have a blue and white theme going on? Even Blogger, minus the orange logo. I would like to see some color diversity.
My thought on Myspace is that Facebook is better, unless you're looking for bands and musicians. It's nice that you can hear whole songs by artists on their Myspace pages. However, I think the VHS Myspace page is nice, and I like the blogs. I know you can write notes on Facebook, but they seem better on Myspace. Also, you can't be friends with famous dead guys on Facebook, so I guess that's another plus for Myspace.
As far as actually keeping up with friends, however, I prefer Facebook.
I didn't know about Meebo, so I learned something new today. I almost tried to chat with Katherine on her blog but I was nervous and chickened out. I can see how it would be useful in a library setting, particularly if your patrons are a younger crowd. It also reminds me of college radio stations using online chat to let listeners request songs. That doesn't relate to the VHS though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh! I would have loved to have chatted with you! Only prob might have been whether I was at my desk or not. So far stephanie is the only person who's chatted with me, but I was offline and didn't get her chat til the next day.
Post a Comment